VOGT Financial Services
What's Your Exit Strategy?
If you're a business owner you may have given thought to the day when you no longer are running the show. It's what we call your "Exit Strategy." Your exit strategy answers questions such as:
- What will I do with my business when I retire?
- Sell my business? To whom? At what price?
- How will my business provide for me in retirement?
- Do I have enough to retire?
- How should I organize my estate for tax efficiency?
At VOGT Financial Services, we specialize in providing financial advice to small, closely-held businesses, and to the individuals and families who operate them. Bruce Vogt and his network of highly skilled and experienced professionals partner with you and your existing advisors to develop comprehensive solutions that meet the specific needs of your business.
Your most valuable business assets are your employees. What you do to retain and reward them is critical in today's business environment. As you think about the future of your business, consider these questions:
- What can I do to give incentive for employees to remain with me?
- What would happen to the business if I could no longer work in it?
- What would happen to my family if I were no longer a part of my business?
- How can I structure a deal whereby an employee can buy my business even though they do not have the funds?
Addressing these critical issues will help strengthen your business both today and into the future.